Interning in an American company and hosting an international intern is truly a mutually beneficial experience. It provides the intern with professional development and knowledge of American business methods. Companies gain from the fresh, global perspective of capable and motivated interns driven to help achieve the company goals.

Direct Application With the Designated Sponsor Intrax

To comply with government regulations for internships and trainings involving international students and young professionals, a J1 visa is required. The J-1 Visa was created by the U.S. government to offer foreign university students and young professionals the opportunity to participate in educational and cultural programs in the United States for a limited period of time. Intrax is a U.S. Department of State designated J1 sponsor and ready to process your application.

J1 Visa for Interns & Trainees

If you are a student or young professional who has found an internship or training opportunity at a U.S. company, we welcome you to apply with us for a J1 visa. Our website contains all information pertaining to the requirements, eligibility, benefits, fees, the application process and timeline for starting your internship in the USA.

J1 Interns For U.S. Companies

If you are representing a U.S. company, looking for or wanting to offer an internship or training position to an international student or young professional, our J1 visa service is free of charge. Our website informs you about documents, forms and data needed to validate the internship.

J1 Interns for Universities

If you are a university or college wanting to help your students integrate an intercultural professional experience in the USA into their academic schedule, we help with both the J1 visa application for self-arranged placements and with an internship placement service in the USA.